Live Q & A sessions
Join one of our regular live Q&A sessions or book your individual slot. Get individual feedback or ask anything you want to know about the investor-readiness process.
Live Q&A sessions
Asking questions and getting feedback on your documents is a good way to prepare well before you are approaching investors. Our bi-weekly online Q&A sessions are great way to get answers to all your questions!
We’re looking forward to talking to you!
How does a live Q & A session work?
- Each paid subscription includes two 60min live Q & A group session per month.
- The sessions are scheduled bi-weekly and you can pick a date that suits you.
- We will send out a zoom link so you can join the video call for the session.
What other startup founders ask in our Q&A sessions
- We still haven’t got traction – how can we convince investors?
- How much salary can I put in the financial plan for the founders?
- How do I derive my revenue potential and is there public data on market sizing?
- When can I start talking to investors?
- How much share should I give to an investor?
- How to split financing round into tickets?
- What is a cap table?
- Which legal structure do I need to get an investor on board?
- How much is an investor usually getting per financing round?
- How can I avoid being ripped off by the investor?
- I am single-founder, is this a problem?
- How long does raising take?
- When is the right time to start raising?
- Can I do two seed rounds?
Start getting investor-ready
On key2investors.com you’ll find everything in one place. No need to read yet another startup blog about getting an investor!
- Benefit from our structured guide based on a proven process
- Use valuation tools and our investor database
- Create your investment proposal based on our template and guide.
- Learn with virtual:lab videos
- Book live Q&A sessions to get answers to all your questions
What our users think of key2investors
We really appreciate the great help and tips we received during Investor Dynamics training. The valuable feedback and hands-on approach, gave us a clear picture, what activities are most important for us and how to execute them!
Marketplace for Commercial Real Estate in Europe
I just re-watched your videos – they are fantastic! Thank you so much for such a structured and “templates-based” attitude! Also lots of great insight about how an investor thinks during the Q&A sessions.
CEO at uTrigg
Petra helped us in structuring the key message and all relating documents for finding venture capital for a newly founded start-up in the field of green chemicals. Petra also provided us contacts and venture opportunities for our mission. We totally appreciated Petras very experienced, well skilled but still hands-on way of working with us. Petra is perfectly capable of sensing what her customers really need. We really learnt a lot! Thank you Petra.
Petra Wolkenstein has supported and consulted us in several phases in a very professional way. Working together has been excellent when looking for new investors. She matched us with qualitatively valuable and very suitable investors. Her cross-border investor network is truly extensive. Many thanks for your excellent and proactive support!
Selling a company is a complex process. When I was looking for a buyer to exit my company, the experience of the consulting team helped a lot. In the end, the professional teaser documentation and the invaluable negotiation support were decisive for the sale.