In this post you’ll find a list of resources about marketing, fundraising and other topics founders and entrepreneurs should know about when they want to become investor ready.
Marketing and expanding to new markets
- Introduction to Marketing – this might be interesting for you if you are a tech founder and haven’t thought about marketing much until now. Self-paced e-learning course on edX.com from the University of British Columbia.
- How to choose the right markets when you are expanding – article in venturebeat.com by Rob Moffat
Fundraising and Investors
“Understand why your startup is worth investing in, then simply explain this well to investors.” – P.G.
- How to convince investors (Paul Graham)
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising (YCombinator)
- The YC Seed Deck Template (YCombinator)
- Understanding Venture Capitalists: How to Get Money for Your Start Up – 6 week online course on edX.com by RWTH Aachen University
- Fundraising Field Guide – “A donation-based fieldguide for Founders looking to raise funds for early stage high-growth companies.” by Carlos Eduardo Espinal.
- The Entrepreneur Toolkit by rev1ventures. Offers resources for “Your Product”, “Your Market”, “Your Business”, “Your Team” and “Your Capital Plan”.
- A collection of links to articles about basically everything concerning startups from startupschool.org
If you know more good resources that we should add here please do contact us!