How to explain why your startup is worth investing in
Join us in our virtual_lab and learn how to convince investors that your company is worth investing in!
We will present and explain a structured process that guides you through all the necessary steps to make your company investor ready.
The webinar is aimed at founders who are first-time raisers whose companies are making revenue (or are close to it). The presented fund-raising process is suitable for all industries.
Being able to explain well why an investor should invest money in your startup is a key requirement for you as a founder. Especially for first-time raisers this is often a challenge.
Join us in our next virtual_lab where business development expert Petra Wolkenstein is going to explain the 5 steps of the investor-readiness process that will help you understand all the relevant topics and plan your next steps!
The 5 steps of the investor-readiness process
- Strategic alignment (market, product, team)
- Financial planning & Cash need (scenarios, cash need, KPIs)
- Company valuation (benchmarks, methods, share)
- Investor profiling (search profile, ranking, details)
- Contacting process (timeline, documents, KPIs)
Tips and tricks – best practice recommendations
- How much time will the process take?
- How much time have I left (before cash runs out)?
- Where can I get help?
How to create your own investor-readiness process
- Next steps and milestones
- Effort estimation
Business development and startup expert Petra Wolkenstein.
Your take aways
You’ll create your individual investor-readiness process based on our template. This will help you to prioritize your work-load and develop a clear understanding of the next steps.
You’ll get valuable inputs, ready-to-use templates and guides.
Your individual investor-readiness check.
Feedback from and exchange with your peers (other startups looking for investors) and experts in our Slack Community
Full access to the key2investors.com platform including all content, tools and templates for one month (see here for an overview).
When, Where, Who and How
- Oct. 19th 2018 from 10:00 – 11:00 (Central European Time).
- The virtual_lab is an online event.
- You will need a PC, Mac or a tablet capable of doing video conference calls including audio (WebEx). All modern Internet browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) will work just fine.
- We’ll use a Slack community as our communications channel.
- Founders who are first-time fund-raisers and whose companies are already generating revenues or are close to generating revenues.
- We’ll start with the Investor Readiness self-assessment. Please allocate 15 minutes for doing this at least a day before the webinar starts, so we have time to review your answers and give you feedback.
- You’ll have full access to the key2investors.com platform for 30 days. We’ll reference to it during the webinar so it would be great if you took a look around the platform before we start – just to familiarize yourself with what content and tools are available.
- The webinar itself will take 60 min.
- Right after the webinar we’ll send out the template (Excel) so you can work on your individual investor-readiness process.
- You’ll become a member of our Slack community and we invite you to get in touch with your peers (or us) to get feedback or ask questions!
Startup friendly pricing!
We want to make this virtual_lab available and accessible to as many founders as possible! That’s why we decided to offer it for just € 40 instead of the regular € 99!
Clicking on the button will redirect you to the event page on our ticketing platform courseticket.at